Stripe on stripes
What I used for this design.
* Always use base n top coat.
1. Bandage or any scotch tape to align the lines. Use small scissors to cut desired lines then place on nails.
2. Paint your desired nail color polish over the tape or arnd it.
3. After painted on each finger, peal off tape right away.
4. Fill in empty space from tape w/ glitter polish.
5. Align the gold striping tape same directions as your design. Try to use a small CURVED head scissor so it’ll be easier to cut arnd the cuticle. Finish off w/ top coat and your done!